- What does beguiling mean?
- What is another word for taken out?
- What is the opposite of taking?
- What is the meaning of prepossessing?
- What does enticing mean?
- Have taken up meaning?
- What is the opposite of useless?
- What is a better word for taking?
- What does enigmatic woman mean?
- What is the opposite of live?
- What is another word for given?
- What Does taken out mean?
- What is it called when you take something out on someone else?
- What is the opposite word of take off?
What does beguiling mean?
Beguiling is an adjective that means “highly attractive and tempting,” like the beguiling model/actress on the cover of a celebrity magazine.
Beguiling is often used to describe a person, like a beautiful girl, but can also be used when referring to a place or an inanimate object, like an Italian sports car..
What is another word for taken out?
What is another word for taken out?removedwithdrawndrawnclearedextractedextraughtpulleddrawn outpulled outuprooted54 more rows
What is the opposite of taking?
dodge, discontinue, stop, maintain, misconceive, offer, keep, avoid, receive, refuse, disallow, reject, give, fail, misunderstand, abstain, hold, lose.
What is the meaning of prepossessing?
adjective. that impresses favorably; engaging or attractive: a confident and prepossessing young man.
What does enticing mean?
Entice means to persuade with promises of something. The word entice means to lure or tempt someone by promising them something that they like. It is a little manipulative but in a fairly straightforward way. You always know it when someone is enticing you.
Have taken up meaning?
1. taken up – having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something; “became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle”; “was absolutely obsessed with the girl”; “got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children”; “he was taken up in worry for the old woman” haunted, obsessed, preoccupied.
What is the opposite of useless?
Antonyms: useful, recyclable, utilizable, reusable, utile, utilitarian, useable, serviceable, usable, reclaimable, multipurpose.
What is a better word for taking?
verb. ( ˈteɪk) Take something or somebody with oneself somewhere. Synonyms. convey come bring conduct take back transit bring back tube impart ferry whisk get carry fetch transmit come up land transport channel return.
What does enigmatic woman mean?
adjective. resembling an enigma, or a puzzling occurrence, situation, statement, person, etc.; perplexing; mysterious: She has a perpetually enigmatic expression on her face.
What is the opposite of live?
existent: inactive, apathetic, lethargic, Non-existent, dead, dispirited.
What is another word for given?
Given Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for given?inclinedpronedisposedlikelypredisposedinuredtendingaddictedobsessedin the habit of53 more rows
What Does taken out mean?
If you take something out, you remove it permanently from its place. I got an abscess so he took the tooth out. 2. phrasal verb. If you take out something such as a loan, a license, or an insurance policy, you obtain it by fulfilling the conditions and paying the money that is necessary.
What is it called when you take something out on someone else?
To punish or mistreat someone or something as a means of expressing or giving vent to a strong, typically negative, emotion, such as anger or aggression.
What is the opposite word of take off?
“I believe they will come to me for I always had something for them.” “If you add two to five, that will equal seven.”…What is the opposite of take off?arrivecomemeetfinishtake on12 more rows