- What do we call you in Sanskrit?
- What is the Sanskrit word for energy?
- How is Sanskrit written?
- How do you say friend in Sanskrit?
- Have a nice day meaning in Sanskrit?
- What is the Sanskrit word for happiness?
- How do you say goodbye in Sanskrit?
- What is the meaning of I Love You in Sanskrit?
- What is the Sanskrit word for loot?
- What do we call and in Sanskrit?
- What do we call beautiful in Sanskrit?
- What is the Sanskrit word for creativity?
- How do you say love in Sanskrit?
- What is the Sanskrit word for bliss?
- What does Bodhi mean?
What do we call you in Sanskrit?
The word, bhavaan (भवान्) means you in masculine form and the word bhavatee (भवती) means you in feminine form.
‘You are reading, aren’t you.
‘ can be translated in Sanskrit as ‘bhavaan pathati vaa?.
What is the Sanskrit word for energy?
VīryaVīrya (Sanskrit; Pāli: viriya) is a Buddhist term commonly translated as “energy”, “diligence”, “enthusiasm”, or “effort”.
How is Sanskrit written?
Sanskrit is usually written in the Devanāgarī script, a descendant of the Brāhmī script, although other scripts have been used and continue to be used. The Devanāgarī script is also used for writing Hindi, Marathi, and Nepali. … Devanāgarī is written from left to right. Sentences are separated by vertical lines.
How do you say friend in Sanskrit?
m. (nm. â) companion, asso ciate, comrade, friend (sts.
Have a nice day meaning in Sanskrit?
su dhinam asthu. su or shubh – good. dhinam – day. asthu – have. See a translation.
What is the Sanskrit word for happiness?
SukhaSukha (Sanskrit, Pali; Devanagari: सुख) means happiness, pleasure, ease, joy or bliss, in Sanskrit and Pali.
How do you say goodbye in Sanskrit?
Goodbye पुनर्मिलाम punarmilāma | Sanskrit Language (संस्कृतम्) Common Phrases | M(A)L MasterAnyLanguage.com (English)
What is the meaning of I Love You in Sanskrit?
Hindi translation: Sanskrit = Aham tubhyam praNyaami//Hindi=Mujhe tumsay pyAr hai.
What is the Sanskrit word for loot?
Loot. ultimately from Sanskrit लुण्टा lota-m or लून्त्ति luṇṭhati meaning “he steals” through Hindi लूट lūṭ, which means “a booty, stolen thing”.
What do we call and in Sanskrit?
The Sanskrit word for “and” is ca .
What do we call beautiful in Sanskrit?
If you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions, please write to us through the comment section….What is beauty called in Sanskrit.EnglishSanskrit Names of BeautyTransliterationBeautyश्रीःŚrīḥBeautyआभाĀbhāBeautyअभिख्याAbhikhyāBeautyद्युतिःDyutiḥ10 more rows•Oct 24, 2015
What is the Sanskrit word for creativity?
Creative Meaning in Sanskrit Search Jobs on BSARKARI.COMWordMeaningGrammarCreativeसर्जनशीलAdjCreativeसर्जनात्मकAdjCreativeसृजनशीलAdjCreativeसृजनात्मकAdj1 more row
How do you say love in Sanskrit?
8. Sanskrit Words for Loveस्नेह (Sneha): Maternal love or affection.काम (Kama): Erotic or amorous love. … अनुरक्ति (Anurakti): Passionate love or attachment.रति (Rati): This word originally meant to enjoy or delight in something or someone.More items…
What is the Sanskrit word for bliss?
ĀnandaĀnanda (Sanskrit: आनन्द) literally means bliss or happiness.
What does Bodhi mean?
: the state of enlightenment attained by a Buddhist who has practiced the Eightfold Path and achieved salvation.